29 December 2009

I’m Back With A New Machine!!

Have been away..back to my hometown for a long deserving break. Ate and ate and ate!!! There’s no place like home..where you were born *o*

And I came back with a new sewing machine!
image
It has….

50 built-in stitches
2 one-step buttonholes
6 direct-stitch button selection
Push-button stitch selection - select your stitch easily with buttons, not dials
Auto tension - ensures stable stitch quality for every type of fabric
Vivid screen: LED - Clear, crisp display of stitch selection


Not comparable to what most of you may have but it’s a great upgrade to the ‘dinosaur’ that I have been using (*o*) . But the greatest of all..it’s a gift from my sweetheart!


(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸ .*´
-:¦:- `♥:-♫* -:¦:-
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:- ♫*` -:¦:-
(¸.•´ (¸ .•´ .•´¸.•¨¯`*:- ♫*`-:¦:- ... -:¦:-
... -:¦:- ..*.. -:¦:- ...

No comments:

Post a Comment